Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ron Vlaar to Aston Villa

Aston Villa successful purchase of Dutch players, Ron Vlaar. He came from Feyenoord Rotterdam and get an official three-year contract.
 

Villa had been trying hard to get Vlaar since some time ago. However, the new Friday (7/27/2012), "The Villans" announced it has agreed personally with the players, after passing a medical. Aston Villa pay 3 million to Feyenoord and Vlaar officially became the fourth player who came to Villa Park this season.

"I hope to follow in the footsteps of the great players like Paul McGrath Villa, Olof Mellberg, Martin Laursen and. Gait they are very good at this club," said Vlaar official website Villa, Sky Sports reported on Wednesday (08/01/2012) . The 27-year-old man was admitted to spend all his best to his new club.

"But, it all will not matter if I do by myself. I also need the help of teammates and of course the fans that are equally important. With hard work together, we will be able to achieve our goals," said Vlaar.

Defender squad members' De Oranje 'in Euro 2012's official costumed "The Villans' season right after the arrival of James Collins from West Ham United.

"I hope my relationship with Villa fans to be like the time at Feyenoord. During his seven years at the club, my relationship is very good and the fans," said Vlaar again.

No comments:

Post a Comment