Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kompany adds the contract in Man City

Manchester - EPL News Today. Vincent Kompany has extended his contract with Manchester City. The captain of The Citizens would play with the Roberto Mancini Club's that up to six years.

"For me, if you've found a suitable and comfortable place, then there is no other reason to look elsewhere. Man City project is not only the owner's project or the parties working for the Club. However, the City project is also my project, "said Kompany, as quoted Skysports at Thursday (7/26/2012).

"It's Very pleased when knowing that I will be here for the next six years into the future. This is a compliment, meaning the Club strongly believe and rely on me," he said.

Increasing contract at City make International Belgium players is determined to contribute as he can to The Citizens. Moreover, he had a great responsibility as team captain.

"May I give you a great influence to the City in the next season. Fans were very accepting my presence here. It is the main reason I signed a new contract with the Club," he explained.

"At the moment, I'm anxious to begin to compete with the City. I am very excited to welcome the competition next season," he said.

Kompany, who imported from Hamburg in 2008, will play together The Citizens until 2018. For The Sky Blues, costumed Defender 26 this year has been melakoni and scored 127 goals in six matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment